Saturday, April 2, 2011

DMD @ The Secret Ingredient

Go check out The Secret Ingredient where Diane left a guest post.

I love that her husband cleans up after she has cooked. This compromise sounds pretty good to me and I'll be using in my future relationships/marriage someday. Her mantra was really interesting ("Let the food fit the mood.") It explains a lot about the food Goldy chooses for each event. I'm going to start paying more attention to this when reading the series. I really want to try mint jelly now! I love Julie & Julia movie as well and it always makes me want to get up and cook. I didn't know Diane used to be a teacher! This makes me like her even more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Devan!

    Yes ("Let the food fit the mood") is employed throughout the series!

    I caught 2/3 of Julie & Julie a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it. I went and bought a copy of "Baking with Julia" the other day too.

    Thank you for this post on The Secret Ingredient!
    Enjoyed the contents at the said link.

    ReplyDelete